Topics

PRS 6 Corral Hollow

Barry

The weather forecasts keep shifting for Sunday, but it looks like we have a good chance of riding.  I will be leading the M-paced group, and the M+ riders will draft their own leader at the start of the ride.  I'll bring sign-in sheets for both groups.

On Sunday after 7 a.m., be sure to check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics for a cancellation or update. No post means the ride is on.

Please print and bring the attached cue sheet.  The RideWithGPS link's cue sheet does not have all the regroups.

Starting this week we'll be doing a series of six metric centuries while ramping up our climbing from 2750' to nearly 5000'.  Please be prepared for safe, healthy and successful rides by bringing two bottles of water, plenty of snacks, two spare tubes, a working pump, etc.

Barry
baruch.saeed@...
510-508-1187

WhenSun, February 10, 8:30am – 3:00pm
WhereLivermore Park & Ride lot on E. Airway Blvd. at Rutan Dr. (map)
DescriptionLength: 63 miles; Elevation: 2753 feet Terrain: 3; Pace: M Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start. This ride takes us into Tracy via Corral Hollow and returns via Altamont pass road. Meet at Livermore Park & Ride lot on E. Airway Blvd at Rutan Dr. Bring money for a coffee stop en route. Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride. RidewithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29060495 M: Barry Saeed, baruch.saeed@gmail.com, (510) 508-1187 M+: TBD