Topics

PRS 2

Barry

PRS 2 is based on Ken's scenic LAP 2 route that features Collier Canyon, Doolan Road and Bernal Bump (thanks Ken!).

Please print and bring your own cue sheet, attached.  We will not hand out copies.  The RWGPS link is https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29051794.

The PRS ride differs from the LAP ride in that it has an earlier start (8:30), a different starting point (Fallon Sports Park), a different coffee stop (so we don't eat all the good food before the LAP riders get there), two extra miles and two hundred extra feet (to get ready for PRS 3).

Please check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics after 7 a.m. the day of the ride in case we have to cancel. No post means the ride is on.

Don't hesitate to ping your ride leaders if you have any questions.

M: Barry Saeed, baruch.saeed@gmail.com, (510) 508-1187 M+: Julie Gilson, Jmgilson1@yahoo.com, ‭(510) 468-0284

Sunday, January 13
8:30am

WhenSun, January 13, 8:30am – 12:30pm
WhereFallon Sports Park, 4605 Lockhart St, Dublin (map)
DescriptionLength: 43 miles; Elevation: 1721 feet Terrain: 3; Pace: M, M+ Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start. We will have a beautiful ride through Collier Canyon and up Doolan Road. Bring money for coffee. This is a clockwise loop with a fun descent into Livermore. Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride. RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29051794 M: Barry Saeed, baruch.saeed@gmail.com, (510) 508-1187 M+: Julie Gilson, Jmgilson1@yahoo.com, ‭(510) 468-0284