Topics

moderated PRS 13 - Sunday April 8 - Sierra Road / 50 mi / M Pace / 5 Terrain - 8:00 am Meet in Warm Springs

Yahoo-Julie

Sunday's last PRS of the series is a 'taper' ride before the Primavera event on 4/22.
 Club members that volunteer to help with the Primavera will have a supported 'Workers Ride' next week Sunday 4/15
 (shameless request --  if you haven't yet signed up to volunteered, we'd love your help: Primavera Century  click on Volunteers link on left to sign up).

The weather forecast is good for Sunday's  strenuous climb. I will lead an M pace ride; faster riders are welcome to ride ahead / do partial repeats on the hills (!).
Cue sheet attached (excel & .pdf); please print and bring to start.

Meet: 8:00 for 8:15 start
Where: Starbucks at Mission and Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont - Warm Springs Plaza 46655 Mission Blvd, Fremont, CA 94539

Description: Despite Calaveras Road still closed at False Summit, we'll still climb Sierra Road, admire the view, then ride down Felter Road, detour down rural Marsh Road and back, then down to Ed Levin Park for water and bathroom break. Then back up and over the Wall to the False Summit on Calaveras. After our descent back to Milpitas, lunch/coffee at Starbucks/Noahs on N. Milpitas Road, then back to start. (bring snacks since the food stop is later in the ride).

Rain, extreme heat or otherwise unsafe conditions cancels ride; ride leader will send notification by 6:30 am.

Ride Leader:
Julie Gilson
510.468.0284