Topics

moderated Project Hero Las Vegas Honor Ride

Julie Fuller

Begin forwarded message:

From: Julie Fuller <luv2hikejulie@...>
Date: August 4, 2018 at 8:52:59 AM PDT
To: info@ffbc.groups.io
Subject: Project Hero Las Vegas Honor Ride

Greetings fellow Freewheelers,

There is still time to join us in Vegas for this one day event. Project Hero is a national 501 c 3 organization dedicated to helping veterans and 1st responders experience the healing benefits of cycling. It is also an opportunity to ride down the Las Vegas Strip with a police escort. If you register before August 10th use the code EARLY for a $15 dollar discount on the registration fee. If you are a disabled veteran contact me for a code to ride for free. This ride is open to all.

Several club members have already registered and have joined my team ‘Cycling Against MIlitary Sexual Trauma’. It will also be a great opportunity to say hi to Cindy; she plans to ride with us. The ride is Saturday November 10th. See the link below for more details.

Jules “The Other Julie”