Topics

locked Primavera Cancelled for 2020

Andrew Sass

As you probably heard, or guessed, we have cancelled the Primavera for 2020.  Next year's date will be April18.

Right now, the worker's ride is still scheduled for April 11, 2020

Obviously, it is a disappointment.

Andy

Nick Laszlo

Mega bummer! 😳  Why not just reschedule for the Fall, like Sea Otter did?

On Mar 16, 2020, at 9:37 AM, Andrew Sass via Groups.Io <andrew.sass@...> wrote:

As you probably heard, or guessed, we have cancelled the Primavera for 2020.  Next year's date will be April18.

Right now, the worker's ride is still scheduled for April 11, 2020

Obviously, it is a disappointment.

Andy

Julia Walker

A big thanks to Andy and the whole Primavera committee for all the effort they put into Primavera already, and for the thoughtfulness put into this decision.

Julia

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 9:36 AM Andrew Sass via Groups.Io <andrew.sass=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
As you probably heard, or guessed, we have cancelled the Primavera for 2020.  Next year's date will be April18.

Right now, the worker's ride is still scheduled for April 11, 2020

Obviously, it is a disappointment.

Andy

Andrew Sass

Because we can't get a venue on a weekend that does not have local centuries already or enough daylight.  Sea Otter is on a weekend that already has Best of the Bay Double, Levi's Gran Fondo, Konocti Challenge, and the Sacramento Century. Most other Centuries, and Double Centuries are simply cancelling.

On Monday, March 16, 2020, 09:40:39 AM PDT, Nick Laszlo <laszlonick@...> wrote:

Mega bummer! 😳  Why not just reschedule for the Fall, like Sea Otter did?

On Mar 16, 2020, at 9:37 AM, Andrew Sass via Groups.Io <andrew.sass@...> wrote:

As you probably heard, or guessed, we have cancelled the Primavera for 2020.  Next year's date will be April18.

Right now, the worker's ride is still scheduled for April 11, 2020

Obviously, it is a disappointment.

Andy

Jan Leimert

Thank you, Andy, and the entire Primavera Committee for all of your work.  It is disappointing, and we’ll look forward to next year.
Jan

On Mar 16, 2020, at 9:40 AM, Andrew Sass via Groups.Io <andrew.sass@...> wrote:

As you probably heard, or guessed, we have cancelled the Primavera for 2020.  Next year's date will be April18.

Right now, the worker's ride is still scheduled for April 11, 2020

Obviously, it is a disappointment.

Andy

Lori Sommer

Andy and the Primavera Committee Members,

Thank you for your hard work to date and making the difficult decisions. It is disappointing but good decision.

Lori

On Mar 16, 2020, at 9:36 AM, Andrew Sass via Groups.Io <andrew.sass@...> wrote:

As you probably heard, or guessed, we have cancelled the Primavera for 2020.  Next year's date will be April18.

Right now, the worker's ride is still scheduled for April 11, 2020

Obviously, it is a disappointment.

Andy

David Walker

This topic is locked. Please make any comments to the "discussions" list.

David Walker