Topics

moderated Previous Season's Team Fremont Clothing (new) for sale at drastically reduced prices

West Kurihara

Hello Club members,

On behalf of the race team, I am selling the last few items of 2016 & 2015 Team Fremont clothing ( all are new, made by Castelli) and a few odds and ends.

Most of the Jerseys are smaller sizes and would make really great gifts for younger teens or fit adults and would make really nice presents for your kids or cycling grand-kids.

Just email me and let me know the particular item.  Payment will be via paypal to the Team Account.  Just contact me for details.