Palomares - Calaveras this weekend

Andrew Sass

Do to conflicts, I am going to do the ride Sunday.  I will leave Mission San Jose High School at 8:30 sharp and go to Niles, for a 9AM sharp departure from there.  I will bring a sign-in sheet so this is officially a show and go ride with the club.  Guests are welcome too. It will be an M/M+ ride but B's are welcome to show up.  You may wind up leaving us out of shape people behind.

It appears that there are several people interested in doing the ride on Saturday instead.  I suggest someone step forward and set a time and meeting place (maybe 9AM at Niles?).

Sorry for the late notice.  Life sometimes gets in the way or riding.

Andy Sass
520-490-8098