Topics

moderated October Ride Calendar

Dennis Dong

Greetings FFBC Members.
It's time again to prepare the upcoming ride calendar for the month of October.  Ride Leaders please check the ride calendar for any errors or omissions and let me know.

New item to note.  The annual Mt Hamilton Loop Ride was scheduled for Saturday, Oct 13th.  There is a scheduled closure of Niles Canyon on the same date (Oct 13th) so I moved the ride to Saturday, Oct 20th.  We will need members to volunteer as ride leaders and SAGs.

Ride Leaders needed:
1)  Sunday
  • Oct 28th : Women's Social Ride
2)  Monday MMRR

Thanks and ride safe!
Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator

Dennis Dong

Hello Members.  I forgot to include some additional information.  Calaveras Rd is scheduled to re-open October 1st for all traffic.  The routes have been updated for the 2 Saturday Calaveras Rd rides: Calaveras Clockwise (Oct 6th) and Calaveras CCW (Oct 27th).

Dennis Dong