Topics

moderated Oct Ride Calendar Update

Dennis Dong

The closure of Calaveras Rd has been extended to November 2nd and scheduled to open to all traffic on Saturday, November 3rd.  Soooo, the October Saturday rides; Calaveras CW and Calaveras CCW have been changed again.  Check the calendar for the route information.

The regular scheduled rides are all covered with ride leaders.  Thanks to the members who stepped up.

The Mt Hamilton Ride is scheduled for Saturday, Oct 20th.  We will need volunteers to be ride leaders and SAGs.  Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks and ride safe!
Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator

Dennis Dong

The Mt Hamilton Ride scheduled for this Saturday, Oct 20th, is cancelled.  I have not received any responses from members to volunteer as ride leaders or SAGS.

Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator