Nov 20 Show and Go - M Pace

mbrasseur00

This Saturday, 11/20, Louis and I are going to tryout the ridewithgps route for a route called Linda’s Ride. We want to catch any ridewithgps errors before we use it for a 2nd Saturday of the Month ride. This is a M Pace Show & Go. Please join us if would like a nice ride.

The route will be up Alpine to Arastradero, then right onto Page Mill and climb up to Altamont. We will then make our way through the hills of Los Altos to Le Boulanger in Los Altos and then back to Sprouts.

Here is the ridewithgps route so that you can put it on your device https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38035057 . Take a look and see if you would like to join us. Cue sheet is attached to this email, print if you want one as the ride leaders will not have any copies.

This will be a M paced ride.

All riders must be vaccinated.

~48 miles; elevation: ~2000 ft

Meet you at Sprouts parking lot in Newark at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am.

Cheers,
Mike and Louis