Topics

moderated NOTE - B pace meet time CHANGE - Tuesday Hills - April 3 - 8:30AM vs. 8:45am

Jay Gilson

Tuesday, April 3
8:30am – 12:15pm

Terrain: 3; Pace: B

Meet at
8:3- for a 8:45 start.  Join us for a few of Fremont’s finest hills. We might ride the neighborhood hills we affectionately call “The Stupid Hills” (including Pine, Sabercat, “The Animals” and our friend Paseo Padre), or we might head through Niles Canyon to Palomares Road for a quite, scenic climb to Castro Valley. From Castro Valley we’ll either head to Pleasanton and tackle the rollers on Foothill before returning through the canyon, or for a little extra climbing, we’ll head up Five Canyons Pkwy and return via Hayward. Bring money for coffee and/or a snack, we’ll definitely stop for a well deserved break! Rain or significant chance of rain cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to the FFBC Yahoo! group by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email, means the ride is on). If unsure of the ride status, call or text the ride leader on the morning of the ride.

Jay Gilson - cell 510-468-0285 jaymgilson@...