MMRR time change for Dec 2

Robert Tashjian

The rain is supposed to taper off and stop tomorrow morning. We’re going to move the MMRR start time later to try to get a dry ride in. Let’s meet at 9:45 for a 10am roll at the usual start, the Cabrillo Shopping Center. We’ll be stopping at Panera for coffee. Since the start time is later, the route will skip a couple of loops to shorten it up a bit.

NOTE: I’ll update by 7:30am if there are any significant changes in the weather (meaning I’ll cancel by 7:30am if it looks like we’ll get seriously wet).

Thanks,

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian