Topics

MMRR New Route

Robert Tashjian

Mike has come up with another route and coffee stop for us to try tomorrow. It’s basically the old MMRR route with a change to the ‘bottom’. We will turn left and on Fernald off E Warren just before Warm Springs. We’ll zigzag through the neighborhood (see route sheet for details) to Mayten, turn left on Warm Springs, right on Kato back to Warren, then over to Tous Les Jours in the Mission Square shopping center at the corner of Warm Springs and Mission for coffee & goodies.

Regroups at the new turns to make sure no one gets lost

RWGPS: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30624485

Route sheet is attached.

Rob

---