MMRR is ON!

Robert Tashjian

The Monday Morning Recovery Ride is on for May 10. Email me your mobile and emergency numbers and where you will start the ride and I will sign you in.

Meet across Isherwood from the Isherwood staging area for an 8:45 departure. We’ll ride at a M pace. We’ll stop for rider pickups at the usual regroups: the gas station on Stevenson/Paseo and the corner of South Grimmer/Paseo(Weibel). See the calendar for times. Route will be the old familiar favorite Panera, with a side venture to Krispy Kreme for a vaccination donut if desired. We will discuss some options for future alternate routes and stops.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31759143

Riders must follow California and County mask and distancing guidelines.  Ride leaders are not responsible for enforcing these guidelines.  It is incumbent on riders to follow these guidelines to keep our cycling community safe.

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian

rob@...