MMRR is on

Robert Tashjian

The Monday Morning Recovery Ride is on for April 26, pending the weather. Right now it looks like the rain will stop late Sunday afternoon and should mostly clear before Monday morning. I will post a final go/no go by 7am Monday. Email me your mobile and emergency numbers and where you will start the ride. We will not sign in on site.

Meet across Isherwood from the Isherwood staging area at 8:30 for an 8:45 departure. We’ll stop for rider pickups at the usual regroups (gas station on Stevenson/Paseo and the corner of South Grimmer/Paseo). Route will be the same as last week with a coffee stop at Panera:

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31759143

For those with vax cards, bring them or a phone facsimile and we’ll stop at Krispy Kreme for a Vaccination Donut.

Masks must be worn at the start and regroups and wherever you are riding within 6 ft of another.

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian

rob@...