MMRR for July 12, 2021

Steven Muramoto

I will be the ride leader for the this coming (7/12) MMRR.  We will be biking to Starbucks at McCarthy Ranch (route is here...https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36016054; please print out a cue sheet if you need one).

Sign ups will be done at Isherwood staging area, Stevenson, and Grimmer.   It would be helpful if you send me an email if you will be joining the ride at either Stevenson or Grimmer.

Meet Up/Leaving Time:
--Isherwood - 8:45 am
--Chevron/Paseo Padre & Stevenson - 9:15 am
--Weibel - Paseo Padre & Grimmer - 9:45 am

Look forward to seeing you bright and early Monday morning!

~Steven Muramoto