MMRR- 1/17

mbrasseur00

Date corrected. Still going to Panera on 1st Street.

Mike

On Jan 16, 2022, at 12:13 PM, Mike Brasseur <mbrasseur00@...> wrote:

We will ride to the Panera on 1st Street tomorrow.

See you in the morning,
Mike and Louis

Nick Laszlo

Hi Mike & Louis,

Will the starting point be the same as last Monday and will you still be passing by the Chevron station at Paseo & Stevenson? Also, approximately what will be the total mileage of this ride?

Thanks in advance,
Nick Laszlo

On Jan 16, 2022, at 12:15 PM, mbrasseur00 via groups.io <mbrasseur00@...> wrote:

´╗┐Date corrected. Still going to Panera on 1st Street.

Mike

On Jan 16, 2022, at 12:13 PM, Mike Brasseur <mbrasseur00@...> wrote:

We will ride to the Panera on 1st Street tomorrow.

See you in the morning,
Mike and Louis

mbrasseur00

Starting point the same, Isherwood Staging area. Yes, we ride by the Chevron at Paseo Padre/Stevenson. ~43 miles.

Mike