Topics

moderated Mid-Week Morning Ride Is Canceled

Al Quintana

Wet streets and drizzly skies will not be very conducive to an enjoyable or safe bike ride this morning. Therefore, I'm canceling today's Mid-Week Morning Ride, which now becomes a Show and Go. Be careful out there!

Al Quintana

"You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing."

depps55

Some of us will be riding in case you want to join us.

Dave E