Metric Centry Sunday 62.3 miles (100k) M/B

Andrew Sass

If it does not rain, meet at 8AM at the horsehoe parking lot on Palm at Mission San Jose HS

4465feet of climbing

I will put out a go / no go email at 7AM

With the work on Niles Canyon next year, we will be changing the Primavera routes, coming back on Calaveras. We will try out the Metric Century. There are no bathrooms at the start, but there are at nearby Mission San Jose Park on Mission Blvd. There are no SAG's and rest stops like on the worker's ride, so bring some bars, plenty of water, spare tubes, etc.

We will take a short coffee break at Casa Bella in Sunol. Remember it is good to support our sponsors. They have water for cyclists.

RidewithGPS URL: 2022 Primavera 100k prelim