moderated mea culpa - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Good Morning,
The sign-in sheet from June 21 has gone missing!  It was the 29 mile route from Sprouts to Mission Coffee and back. Please check your ride log and let me know if you were there.  If you just think you were probably on the ride let me know too, I'll add you.  I apologize for my poor record keeping skills.  I vow to take a picture of the sign-in sheet at the beginning of the ride and reminders would be appreciated in order to avoid this in the future.
Lori