Mark your calendars - Walt's 3 Celebrations

Lori Sommer

And so it begins...Celebrating our friend Walt as he turns 90!

First, the FFBC ride calendar has been updated with our TMCR rolling birthday bike party on Thursday, September 9, 9AM - a short ride with a picnic and cake to follow.  Non-riders welcome!

Second, so far we have about 58 FFBC people (or their associates) signed up for the Tour de Fuzz event.  Please do me a favor and update your plans on the spreadsheet about your ride distance, plans to join Friday/Saturday night, potluck or pizza.  Reply (to me only) if you need the link or give me your info and I can fill it out for you.

Third, below this message is an invitation from Walt's daughter, Gail, to a Zoom Party on Saturday September 25th. She asked me to get it out to the bike community so please spread the word to your other clubs.

I hope you can join in the fun,

Lori Sommer

Hi ya..

Gail Thomas Brisco here, sending you a personal invitation to Walt's 90th Bday Party

We were gonna try to do a live party this year to celebrate this big milestone day, but apparently, Delta had other plans.  So we're inviting you to join us on a virtual celebration with Walt on Sat Sept 25h at 2p pt.  The plus side to an online party is all you folks who don't live in the Bay Area get to celebrate along with Walt also!!!!!

Plz come ready with your favorite Walt story to share (Where ya met, something funny that happened etc)

If you'd like to send a personal video greeting plz send it to Gail by Sept 20th.  We'll include it in part of the party. Use email indicated below to submit your video greeting

If you would do us a solid and RSVP via the  RSVP link below.  We'd appreciate it.

all the pertinent info is right below here.  See ya on Sept 25th.

TL:DR
Date: Sept 25th 2pm PT
Video Submissions:  gailbrisco@...
Questions:  Gail 424 232 1313