Los Altos/Purissima/Elena

Donna Luporini Kaplan

This Saturday, Louis and I will be leading the ride to Los Altos by way of Purissima and Elena in Mike’s absence. Coffee break will be in Los Altos at Le Boulanger.  Rain, significant chance of rain, or poor riding condition cancels. At the moment, the weather looks good, but we will send out an e-mail Friday night if we decide to cancel.

Meet at Sprouts Center in Newark at 8:30am, wheels rolling at 8:45am.

RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27862076

M Pace, ~44 miles, 1365 feet elevation.

Route sheet is attached.

Hope to see you there.

Donna and Louis

…………………………………….....

Los Altos/Purissima/Elena

When     Sat, December 14, 8:30am – 1:00pm

Where    Meet near the Sprouts Farmers Market at Jarvis Ave & Newark Blvd (Newark) (map)

Description      Length: 44 miles; elevation: 1300 ft
                          Terrain: 3; Pace: M

Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start. We'll ride across the Dumbarton Bridge into the Los Altos Hills with a coffee/snack break at Le Boulanger in Los Altos before heading back over the Dumbarton Bridge. Bring $$ for snacks/lunch.

RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27862076

Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride.

Donna Kaplan: luporini@..., (415) 584-7621

Louis Friedenberg: louispf@..., (510) 673-3203