Topics

Los Altos/Purissima/Elena Ride this Sat 8/10 - M Pace

mbrasseur00

Let’s enjoy the nice weather with a good ride this Saturday. Louis and I will lead a ride to Los Altos by way of Purissima and Elena. Coffee break in Los Altos at Le Boulanger.

Please note, we will not be taking the bike/pedestrian bridge over 101 but staying on Willow Ave in both directions.

M Pace (if you are to up to this pace, please go for the T pace rides)

~42 miles, 1435 feet elevation.

RideWithGPS URL:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27862076

Meet you at Sprouts parking lot in Newark at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am.

If you need a route sheet, please print the attached sheet below.

Hope to see you there.

Mike and Louis

mbrasseur00

Sorry for the typo.

Where I said "M Pace (if you are to up to this pace, please go for the T pace rides)” , I meant "M Pace (if you are to not up to this pace, please go for the T pace rides)”.

Mike

On Aug 8, 2019, at 5:23 PM, mbrasseur00 via Groups.Io <mbrasseur00@...> wrote:

Let’s enjoy the nice weather with a good ride this Saturday. Louis and I will lead a ride to Los Altos by way of Purissima and Elena. Coffee break in Los Altos at Le Boulanger.

Please note, we will not be taking the bike/pedestrian bridge over 101 but staying on Willow Ave in both directions.

M Pace (if you are to up to this pace, please go for the T pace rides)

~42 miles, 1435 feet elevation.

RideWithGPS URL:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27862076

Meet you at Sprouts parking lot in Newark at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am.

If you need a route sheet, please print the attached sheet below.

Hope to see you there.

Mike and Louis

<LosAltos_Purissima_Elena_CueSheet.pdf>