Topics

Los Altos/Purissima/Elena Ride this Sat 7/13 - M Pace

mbrasseur00

Let’s enjoy the nice weather with a good ride this Saturday. Louis and I will lead a ride to Los Altos by way of Purissima and Elena. Coffee break in Los Altos at Le Boulanger.

M Pace

~44 miles, 1365 feet elevation.

RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27862076

Meet you at Sprouts parking lot in Newark at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am.

If you need a route sheet, please print the attached below.

Hope to see you there.

Mike and Louis

Jennifer Reungchai

Haven’t done this ride in awhile. Looking forward to it!

On Jul 11, 2019, at 4:31 PM, mbrasseur00 via Groups.Io <mbrasseur00@...> wrote:

Let’s enjoy the nice weather with a good ride this Saturday. Louis and I will lead a ride to Los Altos by way of Purissima and Elena. Coffee break in Los Altos at Le Boulanger.

M Pace

~44 miles, 1365 feet elevation.

RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27862076

Meet you at Sprouts parking lot in Newark at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am.

If you need a route sheet, please print the attached below.

Hope to see you there.

Mike and Louis

<LosAltos_Purissima_Elena_RouteSheet_K.pdf>

mbrasseur00

I was just informed that the Ls Altos Wine and Arts Festival is this Saturday the 13th. If I remember correctly we had a ride last year that also coincided with this festival and did not have any issues. Just need to be more careful as we are entering Los Altos on Main Street on our way to Le Boulanger as the road is closed to street traffic. So we will be extra careful and still enjoy the ride and Los Altos.

Cheers,
Mike