Topics

moderated Interest in After Thanksgiving ride on Friday, the Monterey Peninsula loop to Point Lobos, posted on Facebook

Wynn

https://www.facebook.com/groups/129389617321/?ref=bookmarks

Are you interested in doing the After Thanksgiving day ride on Friday around the Monterey Peninsula to Point Lobos and back? That would be on Friday with a 9:30 start in Pacific Grove. We can have a meal afterwards at Fishwife Restaurant on the Asilomar instead of Phils. With enough people responding, I will lead this scenic ride. Basically the same optimized ride I used to lead many times years back. Please respond here and I will gauge the results on Thursday the 8th to lead it or not.  Post either here or on facebook, not both please.

Thanx,

Wynn