Holiday Lights Ride

David Walker

Don’t forget about the Holiday Lights Ride on Sunday night. You’ll need a headlight and a taillight. Any reflective gear is also a good idea. Should be nice tomorrow, but a little cold. Dress warm!

We’ll meet at 6PM for a 6:15 start at the Starbucks near Bicycle Garage:

Starbucks, 5034 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA 94538

Let me know if you have questions.

David

Yahoo-Julie

Thanks again to David and Julia Walker for leading this annual tradition ride. Great route and company!

Julie

On Dec 14, 2019, at 6:35 PM, David Walker <dbwalker0min@...> wrote:

Don’t forget about the Holiday Lights Ride on Sunday night. You’ll need a headlight and a taillight. Any reflective gear is also a good idea. Should be nice tomorrow, but a little cold. Dress warm!

We’ll meet at 6PM for a 6:15 start at the Starbucks near Bicycle Garage:

Starbucks, 5034 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA 94538

Let me know if you have questions.

David

David Walker

It was our pleasure! FYI, if you want to go see some nice lights, the route is below:

On Dec 15, 2019, 8:53 PM -0800, Yahoo-Julie via Groups.Io <jmgilson1@...>, wrote:
Thanks again to David and Julia Walker for leading this annual tradition ride. Great route and company!

Julie

On Dec 14, 2019, at 6:35 PM, David Walker <dbwalker0min@...> wrote:

Don’t forget about the Holiday Lights Ride on Sunday night. You’ll need a headlight and a taillight. Any reflective gear is also a good idea. Should be nice tomorrow, but a little cold. Dress warm!

We’ll meet at 6PM for a 6:15 start at the Starbucks near Bicycle Garage:

Starbucks, 5034 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA 94538

Let me know if you have questions.

David

Jay Gilson

Ditto! Great fun albeit a little cool but not terribly cold. Nice route and it was fun to see the kids looking at the lights.

Jay Gilson