From: Wheels for Meals Ride 2019 <marisa@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 11:06 PM
To: luporini@...
Subject: Wheels for Meals Ride | 20% off registration - special promo inside  🚲

A charity bike ride to support
Meals on Wheels Programs in Alameda County

Registration is now open for our 10th Annual Wheels for Meals Ride which will be back at Shadow Cliffs Regional Park on Saturday, October 26.

Cycle through the Livermore Valley wine country to help raise funds needed to guarantee the delivery of nutritious meals to homebound seniors.

Early bird registration is available now through August 19:

  • 15-Mile Registration: $55 or $30 for kids 14 and under
  • 35-Mile Registration: $75
  • 70-Mile Registration: $85

Use promo code LIBERTY for 20% off your registration. Valid now through Sunday, July 7 at 11:30 pm.

The fundraising incentive prizes and jersey design will be released soon.

Unfortunately, over the last several years, our ridership numbers have been on a steep decline. Our 10th anniversary ride may very well be our last if we don't meet our goal of having at least 600 riders this year on October 26.

You can help us keep the Wheels for Meals Ride alive by registering for the ride and also participating in peer-to-peer fundraising. Please encourage friends and family to join the fun!

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Website

Email

Copyright © 2019 Meals on Wheels of Alameda County, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

Meals on Wheels of Alameda County

80 Swan Way Ste 120

Oakland, CA 94621-1438

Add us to your address book

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Mike Moore

Colin, I'm in.   I will come over from Reno to join y'all.  Excited to ride with you!

mike

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 7:40 PM Colin Moy <moyboys@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I just created a team FFBC account. Feel free to join the party!  Hope you can make it for a worthwhile cause.

As you see in the announcement, they need more riders to continue this event.  Please pass this along.

Colin

[...]

Joan Roe

I think I signed up!  I never got a confirmation.

--
Joan

Jay Gilson

Julie & I are in!