Topics

moderated FW: Seeking Male Cyclists for Background Work on the Netflix Series: THE OA

Robert Miller

In case anyone is interested… they seem to be legitimate.

From: DWYER CASTING [mailto:oaextrassf@...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 4:27 PM
To: DWYER CASTING <OAextrasSF@...>
Subject: Seeking Male Cyclists for Background Work on the Netflix Series: THE OA

Hi,

My name is Jerry and I am the Extras Casting Director on Season 2 of the Netflix original series THE OA.

We are filming in San Francisco, CA this Month and we are seeking Experienced DownHill Cyclists to work as Extras on Monday April 16th.

Please see the information below and the attached Flyer. Pass this on to anyone you know would also be a good fit for this project.

Thanks!

DWYER CASTING

Is Seeking Male Cyclists 18+
with DOWNHILL CYCLING Experience for

Background work on Season 2 of the Netflix Series

Filming in San Francisco, CA

Monday, April 16th

Payment is $250/8 Hours

If you are interested and available please Email us at:

OAextrasSF@...

Include the following in your email:

1.  Subject Line: “CYCLIST – Your Full Name

2.  Recent Photos: 1 headshot/selfie, 1 Full Body

3.  Cell Phone Number & City you Live in

4.  Approximate Age (Must be 18+), Height & Weight

5.  A brief Summary of your Cycling Experience

THE OA: Season 2

 EXTRAS CASTING

Phone: (415) 409-9369 (call or text)