Fw: [Race Team] Team Ride #2 this weekend ?

Jesse Avery

FFBC - 
We have a Fremont Race Team winter ride coming up tomorrow if anyone wants some climbing and speed.  Info below - I believe this would be rated an F+/5 on the FFBC ride rating system.

We'll have these most weekends between now and the new years so stay tuned if you're interested but tomorrow doesn't work out, 

Jesse Avery
510-673-3962

----- Forwarded Message -----

To: Team Fremont / FFBC race team <teamfremont@...>; Kyle Viau <ksviau@...>
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2021, 09:57:28 AM PDT
Subject: Re: [Race Team] Team Ride #2 this weekend ?

Team - 
Here's the 'official' invite to our second off season team ride: 

Where: Roll from Devout Coffee at 8:30 
What: Palomares -> Calaveras clockwise, route is here.
Time: 3 hours-ish.

The ride is about 50 miles on the two best routes in the east bay, if you don't have time or energy for both of the sections you can join up or bail out in Sunol.  We'll try to roll fast and regroup after major sections, we can make the decision on where those should be when we see who shows up.

Invite your friends, come out for a piece of the ride or the whole thing and I'll see you all out there.

Jesse Avery
510-673-3962

On Thursday, October 7, 2021, 09:33:59 PM PDT, 'Jesse Avery' via Team Fremont / FFBC race team + supporters <teamfremont@...> wrote:

I was planning to lead Palomares -> Calaveras leaving from Niles Saturday morning, but happy to defer.  

Signup sheet is here if anyone else wants to claim a ride and a weekend, 

Jesse Avery
510-673-3962

On Thursday, October 7, 2021, 04:28:06 PM PDT, Kyle Viau <ksviau@...> wrote:

Is anybody leading a ride this weekend?  If not, I can put something together.  I was thinking of meeting at Don Edwards and heading over to the peninsula.

-Kyle

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Team Fremont / FFBC race team + supporters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to teamfremont+unsubscribe@....
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/teamfremont/CAJUv1Su9-XgTiv8H10MMWtQip41YQHKRMjniYS1DT_b-B5Xpeg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Team Fremont / FFBC race team + supporters" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to teamfremont+unsubscribe@....
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/teamfremont/1220841763.929270.1633660768310%40mail.yahoo.com.