Topics

moderated from Carolyn Jen on Tuesday Hill Ride

Amy

This is from Carolyn Jen, who was a visitor from out of state, on our Tuesday Hill ride to the False Summit on Calaveras a few weeks ago...Sounds like a fun time!  Contact her for more information.

Amy

from Carolyn Jen...

I am hosting a women’s bike clinic in Ashland, Oregon August 22-26th as part of my work to support women on bikes. I’ve got a team of pro coaches that are fantastic with recreational cyclists. If you or anyone you know might be interested, perhaps you can find a promo video and blog with all the details here, https://ridelikeagirlportland.co