Fifth Monday MMRR

Robert Tashjian

This Monday is a special edition of the MMRR – The Monday Morning Donut Ride. We will circle the south bay and return via the Bay Trail and Dumbo Bridge, with a coffee/donut stop at Rogers Deli & Donuts in Mt. View. Yes, you can get sandwiches/bagels/other things there also. The ride is only a little longer than our usual routes at 48 miles, M paced, and the entire route is paved. Usual start across from Isherwood Staging, meet at 8:30 for an 8:45 roll. Usual pickups at Paseo/Stevenson and Paseo/Grimmer (be about 10 minutes early as we’re skipping the usual loop at the beginning of the ride).

Let me know if you’re going to ride(and a donut preference if you care), I’m going to order donuts ahead of time to ensure a good selection and I’d like to have an approximate count.

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian

rob@...