FFBC PRS #6 - Corral Hollow

Pat

This week we head east through the green hills of Livermore up challenging Corral Hollow and a winding descent into Tracy.
Lunch is in Tracy. We return via Altamont Pass.
Attached is a copy of the cue sheet.  Please bring your own copy.  Below are details and RidewithGPS link for the ride.
Hope to see you there,
Bob Miller and Pat Wai
____________________________
PRS #6: Corral Hollow
Sunday, February 98:30am – 3:00pm
Rutan Dr & E Airway Blvd, Livermore, CA 94551, USA
Terrain: 3; Pace: M, M+

Park in the Park & Ride parking lot to the north of the Rutan and E. Airway Blvd. intersection.

Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start. This ride takes us into Tracy via Corral Hollow and returns via Altamont pass road. Meet at Livermore Park & Ride lot on E. Airway Blvd at Rutan Dr. Bring money for lunch en route.

The PDF cue sheet is attached to this calendar event.  Please print and bring your own copy.

RidewithGPS: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29060495

Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride.

M: Pat Wai: patbikes59@..., (925) 784-9192
M: Bob Miller, Robert.miller7@..., 510-305-7172
M+ & B: Show & Go.  Experienced riders, please bring a sign-in sheet and incident reporting form.
Creator: Created by: Baruch SaeedCreated by: Baruch Saeed