Date 1 - 1 of 1
FFBC MMRR for Monday, March 13
With a forecast of continued unsettled weather, I will hope we are able to enjoy the 'classic' MMRR on Monday.
In the event of rain, a significant chance of rain or poor riding conditions, I will post a cancellation of the ride to this email distribution & https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics on the morning of the ride by 7:15 am. Ride then becomes a Show N Go.
If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text me in the morning.
|1 - 1 of 1|