Das Brew Ride #2

Robert Tashjian

All,

It looks like the air quality will be in the moderate range tomorrow, so the FriYay! Das Brew ride is on. Let’s meet at 5:45 for a 6pm ride time. We will do the route listed in the calendar entry with a shorter option for anyone wanted a slower ride. We’ll meet back at Das Brew for a cold one, some snacks, and a lot of bike talk!

Longer option for faster riders: (16.3mi)

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27922910

Shorter option for a more leisurely pace: (12.3mi)

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37132884

As always, if you can’t make the ride, please join us for the after ride festivities. We should return to Das Brew between 7:30 and 8pm.

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian

rob@...