Topics

moderated Das Brew Ride #2

Robert Tashjian

It’s time for a roll through Newark. Let’s meet at 6pm for a 6:15 start. We’ll have a flat ride, looping around Newark to work up a thirst, then back for a cold one. Should be a nice headwind for the ride out, then an even nicer tailwind for the ride back. The weather is supposed to be about 5 degrees cooler than Thursday and the wind should start to shift, clearing out the smoke. If you can’t make it to the start, we will be back around 7:30 if you want to join us for the after-ride fun.

“Miles to Go Before My Beer” option: 17mi

Or a shorter

“I Want My Beer NOW” option: 12mi

I’ll have route sheets at the signin or you can print your own.

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian

rob@...