Topics

Coffee Ride

Robert Tashjian

Coffee Riders!

Meet at Sprouts, Newark at 8:30am for an 8:45 roll. It’s going to get warm again tomorrow, so we’ll make it a little shorter than usual. We’re going to stay close to home with a 25 mile ride around Fremont. Coffee will be at Panera at Pacific Commons. We’ll wend our way through Newark, crossing over to Fremont on Central av. with a regroup at Farwell and Granville Dr. Then zig-zag though Fremont to Paseo Padre to Warren. Warren to Fremont Blvd to Cushing Parkway to Pacific Commons for coffee at Panera. Then home up Boyce.

Here’s the ride with gps route, I’ll have route sheets tomorrow morning.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30588861

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian