Topics

moderated Club Meeting 5/8 at 7:30 PM

David Walker

Join us on Tuesday, May 8th for our May club meeting. We will have a presentation on a bicycle tour to Vietnam. I'm eager to find out how it was to cycle in Vietnam. I would have thought that there weren't the greatest roads there. Also, how were the drivers? I guess I'll have to wait until next week to find out!

For reference, the next meetings will be:
  • August: Dinner and a movie! Come and we'll watch the film "Le Ride," a contemporary film that retraces the route of the 1928 Tour de France.
  • September: Matt Bomberg, Senior Traffic Engineer for the City of Fremont.

As always, the meeting will be held at:

Fremont Adult School, Room N6 (all the way in the back, in the back row of buildings)
4700 Calaveras Ave,
Fremont, CA 94538

Hope to see you there!

David Walker