Topics

moderated Club discount for L'Etape California Gran Fondo

Dennis Dong

Hi Fremont Freewheelers (that’s a tongue twister!),

I’m reaching out on behalf of L’Etape California by Le Tour de France – a fall gran fondo taking place in Folsom on October 28th

We are ramping up for the event and having a special, one-time only sale this week to celebrate the World Championships and the end of the professional cycling season and wanted to extend the offer to FFBC. Would it be possible to share the details below with your group?

Club Offer: 50% off registration

Discount Code: CLUBFLASH50

*enter code during the checkout process of registration

Offer Launch Time: 9:00AM, Wednesday, September 19

Offer Ends: 3:00PM, Friday, September 21

We would love to see you guys at the event. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or let me know if there’s any other information I may provide!

Thank you!

Rene Jackson

www.letapecalifornia.com

Tushar Chaubal

Hello
Did anyone from Fremont Freewheelers sign up for below ride ?
Letape California in Folsom.

Thanks
Tushar