Topics

moderated Cindy - delete this email!

Lori Sommer

Hello Everyone except Cindy,

Plans are coming together for Cindy's Bon Voyage Ride and Potluck.

Julie Fuller, aka The Other Julie, is creating a book for Cindy.  We need you to participate even if you can't attend the celebration.  If you know Cindy and want to thank and or wish her well please write something up.  We are looking for short or long stories or just thank you notes AND a picture or two.  Please copy me (lorimsommer@...) and Julie (luv2hikejulie@...) on the email and sent it by next Tuesday, 6/12 at noon.

Ken has come up with a route and Randy and Becky are planning a fun and appropriate cake decoration.  If you have something special you'd like to do let me know.  Please look for the card and donation envelope next Thursday (Randy will have it in my absence) and this Sunday on the Sunday Social which I plan to join.

Don't forget to signup for the potluck using this link (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WSdxjRsTRRWvvpyzGONLN5K-iH-ZinYI1pswM3nxQeU/edit?usp=sharing) or just send me an email and I will add it.

Thanks so much for your help in giving Cindy a great sendoff!

Lori Sommer