Date 1 - 1 of 1
CCRS #6 - Old Page Mill - possible rain
Light rain showers are forecasted through early tomorrow morning and then clearing mid morning. We will assess in the morning. If we cancel the ride, we will post a notice by 8am tomorrow. If nothing is posted, the ride is still on.
If canceled, the ride will become a show and go.
Tina, Cindy, and Ken
|1 - 1 of 1|