CCRS #6 - Old Page Mill - possible rain

Light rain showers are forecasted through early tomorrow morning and then clearing mid morning.  We will assess in the morning.  If we cancel the ride, we will post a notice by 8am tomorrow.  If nothing is posted, the ride is still on.  

If canceled, the ride will become a show and go.

Tina, Cindy, and Ken