CCRS #3 - The Animals

Yahoo-Julie

Hello all! With dry weather forecast for this weekend, pease join me, Michelle Dudly, and Jacqueline Mertz for the third ride in the series this Saturday. We go south and tackle “The Animals”. The route is a little more challenging than last week's ride with a few short "kickers". After “The Animals” we’ll get a well-deserved downhill along Mission Blvd. to downtown Niles. We’ll make our way from there around Quarry Lakes and back to the start. Optional coffee at Suju's after the ride. Remember these conditioning rides are open to all club members.

Helmet required; please pack water, spare tubes, pump or CO2.

Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M
WhenSat Feb 1, 2020 Meet 9:00 am - roll at 9:15 am.
WhereCentriPEDAL Bikes Thornton Plaza Retail Center, 3636 Thornton Ave, Fremont, CA 94536,  (map)

DRIVERS:  Please park on Moraine Street, not in the Centripedal/SuJus parking lot.

The cue sheet is attached to this calendar event.  Please print and bring your own copy.

RidewithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/12297641

Rain or significant chance of rain cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride.

- Julie Gilson
Ride leader contact info:
Julie Gilson: jmgilson1@..., (510) 468-0284
Jacqueline Mertz, jackiemertz@..., (510) 206-5179
Michelle Dudley; mdudley13@...; (408) 230-5209

Florence Amador Mincin

Hi Julie,
I didn't get the attachment. Or am I just blind....

Florence