Topics

Cancelled - Re: Cinderella Training Ride February 9th

Tonya Godinez

Good evening
With the rain today and the good chance of rain tomorrow (according to the weather) we are canceling the Cinderella Training ride.
This ride now becomes a show and go. If you decide to ride please be careful.

Hopefully next week we will be able to ride.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 9:06 AM, Tonya Klein
<tonya_m_klein@...> wrote:
Good morning
Hopefully the weather will be good so the ride can go on this week.

Cinderella Conditioning Ride #4 - Collier Canyon
WhenSat, February 9, 8:30am – 11:30am
Where             Dublin-Pleasanton Bart

Ride Leaders:
            Steve Snyder
            Jennifer Reungchai - 510.585.8248
            Colin Moy - 510.690.7749

DescriptionLength: 34 miles; Elevation: 1374 feet
Terrain: 2, 3 Pace: T, M

Join us for a great ride through Pleasanton, Dublin and Livermore through some surprisingly scenic, rural areas. Bring money for a coffee stop in Livermore. Remember these conditioning rides are open to all club members.

Rain or significant chance of rain cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride.

RidewithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29286686