Topics

Canceled - Re: Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Morning,
Three of the three now have some rain predicted this morning. The ride turns into a show and go. Be safe if you decide to ride.
I hope to see you Sunday!
Lori

On Mar 14, 2018, at 9:14 PM, Lori Sommer <lorimsommer@...> wrote:

Good Evening,
I was surprised to see two of the three weather forecasts are showing the rain holding off until 2PM.  Let's try for a short ride - my dad's taxes can wait another day.  Route TBD, bring your ideas otherwise we are heading to Anderson Bakery via Coyote Hills.  If the forecast changes significantly overnight, I'll send out another notice by 7:30AM.
Lori

Thursday, March 15
9:30am
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride From Sprouts
WhenThu, March 15, 9:30am – 1:30pm
WhereSprouts Farmers Market, 6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA 94560, USA (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

Wear a FFBC club jersey and let's stay close to home. We will meet at Sprouts located in the former Raley's Shopping Center (6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark). We will mainly stay in Fremont but ride through Newark and sometimes Union City and Milpitas on occasion. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch. Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check FFBC Yahoo! Group, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624

Lori Sommer

Sorry about that!  Still no rain here in Newark.

Lori