Topics

Canceled - Los Altos/Purissima/Elena Ride this Sat 3/14/2020 - M Pace

mbrasseur00

All the weather forecasts show rain all morning so I am cancelling the Los Altos/Purissima/Elena ride. It now becomes a show and go. If you ride please be safe.

Mike

On Mar 12, 2020, at 4:35 PM, mbrasseur00 via Groups.Io <mbrasseur00@...> wrote:

Weather permitting, this Saturday we will have a M pace ride to Los Altos by way of Purissima and Elena. Coffee break in Los Altos at Le Boulanger. This is a nice ride through some hills of Los Altos. If the weather does not cooperate and we need to cancel, we will send out an email either Friday evening or Saturday morning.

Meet you at Sprouts parking lot in Newark at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am.

M Pace

~42 miles, 1435 feet elevation.

RideWithGPS URL:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27862076

If you need a route sheet, please print the attached sheet below as I will only have a few with me.

Hope to see you there.

Mike and Donna

<LosAltos_Purissima_Elena_CueSheet.pdf>