Canceled - CCRS #9 - Calaveras The Wall and Back

Jennifer Reungchai

Hi Cinderella Conditioning Riders,

Tomorrow's scheduled CCRS #9 Calaveras ride is cancelled due to 90% chance of rain. The ride is now a show and go. If you decide to ride, please be careful on the wet roads.

Best regards,
Jennifer and Kevin