From: info@ffbc.groups.io <info@ffbc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pat Wai
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2021 11:45 PM
To: FFBC IO List <info@ffbc.groups.io>
Subject: [public info] M, M+ Pace PRS #1 Ride Start Time Change This Sunday

Hi Everyone,

We’re so excited to start PRS this Sunday.

Please note that due to the cold morning temps, and the fact that this will be our shortest ride, we have moved this week’s meet time to 9:30 am and ride at 9:45 am.

(Please note: The Brisk PRS #1 group will start at 9 am.)

All riders should review these helpful safety and etiquettesites beforehand.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.

Happy New Year!

Pat