From: "Chipotle Mexican Grill" <chipotle@...>
Date: May 8, 2018 at 10:03:04 AM PDT
To: lorimsommer@...
Subject: Bikers get BOGOS this Thursday, May 10th

Roll into Chipotle and we’ll set you up with a meal for your wheels... BOGO style.

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

photo of chipotle's bike for a bogo promotion
BOGO BITES FOR THOSE ON BIKES
THIS THURSDAY, MAY 10TH

Stop by any San Francisco Bay Area Chipotle and show us your bike helmet or Bike to Work Day canvas bag on Thursday, May 10th from 10:45AM to 10:00PM, and we’ll hook you up with a BUY-ONE/GET-ONE FREE BURRITO, BOWL, SALAD, OR ORDER OF TACOS. #PedalPower
BOGOS THIS WAY
chipotle menu
chipotle location
chipotle online ordering
STAY CONNECTED
chipotle twitter logo
link to chipotle's instagram account
Valid only on May 10, ​2018 from 10:45am to 10pm at participating San Francisco Bay Area Chipotle locations. Limit one free entree per customer and per bike helmet, with purchase of entree item of equal of greater value; redemption is subject to availability. For in-restaurant orders only; offer not valid for online, mobile, fax or catering orders.  May not be combined with other coupons, promotions, or special offers.  Additional restrictions may apply; void where prohibited.

This email was sent to:

lorimsommer@...

Unsubscribe | Update Preferences | Talk to Us Privacy Policy

You may also contact us using olde tyme postal mail at:

Chipotle Mexican Grill

1401 Wynkoop St. Suite 500

Denver, CO 80202

USA

© 2018 Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.

www.chipotle.com

Daniel Karpelevitch

If this is on the route I'm DEFINITELY going.

On Tue, May 8, 2018, 10:31 Lori Sommer <lorimsommer@...> wrote:
This might be another option for Bike To Work Day!

Lori

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Chipotle Mexican Grill" <chipotle@...>
Date: May 8, 2018 at 10:03:04 AM PDT

[...]