Topics

moderated August Ride Calendar

Dennis Dong

Greetings FFBC Members!  It's that time again for the next month's ride calendar.
Changes in the August calendar to note:
     1)  For the month of August, the Das Brew Rides are scheduled for Friday with the exception of August 31st.  This is the 5th Friday of the month and there will be NO DAS BREW RIDE on the 31st.
     2)  At this time, there will be NO WEDNESDAY Pizza Rides scheduled.  They will resume next year June 2019.
     3)  The pace of Saturday Tour de Fremont Hills Ride (August 11th) has been changed to "M +" to include the faster riders that like this ride.  Contact the ride leader if you have any questions.

I need ride leaders for the following scheduled rides:
     1)  August 25th, Saturday : Calaveras CCW
     2)  August 26th, Sunday : Women's Social Ride
If you can lead any of these rides, please let me know.

Ride Leaders, please review the calendar and let me know if any corrections or changes need to be made.  Thanks.

Ride safe,
Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator

Dennis Dong

Morning members!

There is a correction to my original email in the August Ride Calendar regarding the Wednesday night Pizza rides.  There WILL BE Wednesday Pizza rides in August with the exception of the 5th Wednesday, August 29th (no pizza ride).  Tim and Robin will be leading the rides.

Instead of pizza, it will be Burritos at Chipotle in Newark.  Check the ride calendar for details.

Thanks,
Dennis

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...> wrote:
[...]

Hello FFBC Members.

To avoid any confusion caused by my previous emails, there WILL BE Pizza Rides in August on the first 4 Wednesday (8/1, 8/8, 8/15, and 8/22).  There NOT BE A Pizza Ride on the 5th Wednesday, August 29th.

There is a new ride addition to the calendar.  Starting in August, on the 2nd Saturday of every month, a ride will start from Sprouts in Newark and ride across the Dumbarton Bridge into the Los Altos Hills.  Check the ride calendar for details.

The August Ride Calendar is now completed with the exception of the Women's Social Ride on Sunday, August 26th.  A ride leader is still needed for the ride.  Please let me know if any member(s) can take the lead on this ride.  If there is no ride leader, the ride will either be cancelled or become a Show & Go.

Thanks and ride safe!
Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 6:39 PM, Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...> wrote:
Julie did, thanks

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018, 16:04 Vanessa McDonnell <vanessa@...> wrote:
Thanks. BTW, Julie emailed me (don’t know if she also emailed you) to say that you can use her contact info for the ride on the 14th.

See you tomorrow

V.

On Jul 27, 2018, at 3:31 PM, Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...> wrote:

ok, got it.  I'll probably see you tomorrow morning.

Dennis

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 10:58 AM, Vanessa McDonnell <vanessa@...> wrote:
Hi Dennis,

I will be unable to lead my Tuesday ride on August 14th. Julie Gilson and Steve Snyder have both volunteered to lead. Not sure if one will lead or both. I asked them to let you know so you can change the contact information in the ride calendar.

Thanks,
V.

       __0
      \_<,~