April Ride Calendar

Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...>

Hello Members!  It's that time of the month again for the next ride calendar updates.  The April ride calendar is almost complete.  I need ride leaders for the following rides:

SUNDAY
1)  4/18/18 : PRS #13 (Sierra and Calaveras)
2)  4/29/18: Women's Social Ride
SATURDAY
1)  4/28/18: Calaveras CCW

The rest of the April rides appear to be covered.  Will all known ride leader listed in the April ride calendar please review those listings.  Please email me if there are any errors, corrections or additions that need to be made.  Thank you.

Ride safe,
Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator

Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...>

Happy Easter!  Latest update for the calendar is that I still need ride leaders for:

Saturday
1)  4/28/18: Calaveras CCW

Sunday
1)  4/8/18: PRS #13 (Sierra & Calaveras)

MOST IMPORTANTLY - SUNDAY 4/15/18 : Primavera Workers' Ride
1)  Century Route: since Calaveras Rd will not be open for the workers' ride, a route will be coming asap.  I need ride leaders for the M, B, & F pace riders, a volunteer (Rest Stop Captain) to take riders' lunches to the designated rest stop and a SAG.
2)  85 mile route: the route should be similar to the century route so a volunteer will take your lunches to the same designated rest stop.  I still need ride leaders for the M, B, & F pace riders.
3)  Metric Century route:  The route has yet to be determined and will be coming asap.  I need ride leaders for the M & B pace riders and a SAG to take the riders' lunches to the designated lunch stop.
4)  Fun Ride:  I need a ride leader for this ride

Please let me know if you can step up and be a ride leader, SAG or Rest Stop Captain.

Thanks and ride safe!

Dennis Dong